...man oh man
It's a shame I don't have anything to share, after all it has been quite sometime. I've pretty much been catching up on some sleep. Then working on some Christmas presents, which some I still have to finish up. Oh oh can someone say procrastiatior? I sure can that's the problem.
So I've been thinking about my New Year's resolutions a lot lately. And I'm making a list of them, in fact making list made it on the list. Want to make a lot of accomplishments this year, and just start good habits.
1. Go back to school.
2. Join a local figure drawing class/group.
3. Sew. And a lot of it, I want these cute outfits that I can't afford...well I'm going to make some.
4. Get more involved teaching/volunteering with kids.
5. Volunteer at a Animal Shelter and the Wexner Center for the Arts
6. Find a cute and sweet new boyfriend at the shelter or the Wexner Center. (Ok so that one is more personal :P)
7. Paint a Mural.
8. Learn Graffiti, legally of course!
9. Cook more, colorful and healthy meals.
10. Blog more! Ha, I love love love blogs. Keep up on reading all of them but just post more!
11. Sketch-a-day. Self explanatory eh?
12. Special Projects with my sister
13. Make daily list of things to do/goals and monthly lists of things to do/ and goals. And stick to them! Ha no more procrastination here!
...there is so much more, and I hope it grows
What will your resolutions be? Or goals and dreams to achieve in 2010?