Monday, December 28, 2009
Here are the latest and my most faves...
feel like they don't even need art inside of them, they speak for themselves.
Also along with so knick knacks I couldn't pass up. Which I only managed to get a photograph of my ship. I keep it up in the studio for smooth creative sailings.
Now off to enjoy a relaxing day with my family. Till next time, take care!
Friday, December 25, 2009
It's a shame I don't have anything to share, after all it has been quite sometime. I've pretty much been catching up on some sleep. Then working on some Christmas presents, which some I still have to finish up. Oh oh can someone say procrastiatior? I sure can that's the problem.
So I've been thinking about my New Year's resolutions a lot lately. And I'm making a list of them, in fact making list made it on the list. Want to make a lot of accomplishments this year, and just start good habits.
1. Go back to school.
2. Join a local figure drawing class/group.
3. Sew. And a lot of it, I want these cute outfits that I can't afford...well I'm going to make some.
4. Get more involved teaching/volunteering with kids.
5. Volunteer at a Animal Shelter and the Wexner Center for the Arts
6. Find a cute and sweet new boyfriend at the shelter or the Wexner Center. (Ok so that one is more personal :P)
7. Paint a Mural.
8. Learn Graffiti, legally of course!
9. Cook more, colorful and healthy meals.
10. Blog more! Ha, I love love love blogs. Keep up on reading all of them but just post more!
11. Sketch-a-day. Self explanatory eh?
12. Special Projects with my sister
13. Make daily list of things to do/goals and monthly lists of things to do/ and goals. And stick to them! Ha no more procrastination here!
...there is so much more, and I hope it grows
What will your resolutions be? Or goals and dreams to achieve in 2010?
Monday, November 30, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
One another note...
Hope everyone will be enjoying themselves this week weather it is just sleeping in, spending time with family and/or eating like there's no tomorrow. I'll be doing all three. Either way wish you the most loveliest week.
Till next time....
Friday, November 13, 2009
This is a quick lil painting I did last week, I love pink hair...I just do.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hope everyone else's weekend ran a lil more smoother!
PS. Everyone's comment from before...thank you! Those words brought a lot of light to my day
Thursday, November 5, 2009
I have been bad about posting new work. Once getting things done I put it in a safe spot ready to ship off with me to Oddmall, which is this weekend! I've been going through a "identity crisis" lately. You know a lot of artists have that style you can pick out in a crowd. I love that, but doesn't work so well for me. I'm just a mood swinging scattered brain...why fight it. Just as long as I'm creating and keeping my hands messy with graphite or paints, I am happy.
Been making quite a few lil silhouettes for my booth. If they don't find new homes this weekend I'll be more than happy to make a lovely arrangement all over my wall. Or maybe I should just make some for myself one day
Sweet dreams or Happy creating tonight
Thursday, October 29, 2009
My oh my how time flies when I just simply draw. Hours can go by so fast, left me behind asking where did all the time go. Just love being in that "trance". Thought I'd start my day by showing off a quick scan of what I did last night.
Time really does go by so fast, only 1 more week till my show at Oddmall. And still so many more things to create!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Yikes where have I been? Anybody know? I'm not even too sure. That's not right is it? I've been trying to keep myself in busy bee mode. I have such a long list of things I need to get done! I have a two shows coming up quite soon. So I have lots of new things done but no photos. What!?! I will get some. Then on another down side my laptop's outlet thingy-ma-bob (don't let my technology vocabulary intimidate you) has just decided to up a leave one day. Leaving me unable to charge my laptop...no good. Makes me a sad panda.
Here are the links to the two up and coming shows you can find me at, have them off the right too. So if you are in Ohio please come by and say hi, that would just tickle me pink!
Off to work once again!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
...and I bought 20 some old antique picture frames all under 15 dollars! Woo! Good deals going on. If only I didn't have car woes I would be the happiest peach on the tree
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I'll show you the other 3 through out this week!
Sweet dreams, xoxo
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Even had Allison making faces (she's my oldest niece)
I still have yet to finish my actual paintings. Been finding myself getting too caught up in making it look real. Also can't stay focused lately and being impatient has been a big issue. Not to mention some new projects my sister and I have been brewing. I'll fill in the details later! So this afternoon I did some quick paintings no thoughts or anything just go with the flow. Allowed me to be the scatter brain I truly am! Anybody feel me? Ah I feel so much better now!
What are somethings you guys do when you're having a hard time staying on track?
Have a lovely Saturday!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I've been also working on a thing or two for some lovely friends but I best not share with you right now. Don't want any peakers!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I'm not going to go too personal here, just little random facts about me.
1. Lynn is my middle name. I was named after my Aunt. Growing up she had always told my Mother that she only wanted girls, and no redheaded freckled boys. Well needless to say the 2 children she did end up having were 2 redhead freckled boys! Sometimes I wish I took after Grandma too and was a redhead with freckles.
2. I soo geek out and I soo freak out for the dearly missed show "Freaks and Geeks" hands down my favorite TV show ever!
3. You know those "What if" questions? Someone asked me a easy one: What if I had to give up ice cream or popcorn which would it be? Kinda easy for me, I'd give up ice cream. I'm lactose intolerant! Don't get me wrong I'll sneak a little every now and then esp. if its mint chocolate chip, or anything with peanut butter. (yum!) I'll pay for it if I over do it. Popcorn now...I LOVE it. Favorite snack/junk food. I could consume more than I willing to admit here....shh.
4. Speaking of intolerant...also intakes of this give me massive headaches just as dairy does. Orphan Annie, now I love redheads obviously but her...? Can-not-stand-her! Don't know where the annoyance came from or started for that matter.
5. I'm actually a super silly person. I only feel comfortable being that way around people I trust the most.
6. I grew up living in the middle of nowhere, Ohio. Seriously! More fields than house just about. Not 100% sure but I think there is 600 some people living in my hometown. Then for school, my town and 2 other smaller villages got together to form one school district. Still wasn't amazing I graduated in a class of 40. Definitely enjoy Columbus a lot better!
7. While I was living at home waiting on tables (at a near by city), I had a famous musical group sit in my section. I didn't know who they were, but I did notice everyone in the dinning room staring. Finally a co-worker told me: it was the Temptations. Of course I know their music but never would of put a face to the sounds till now. They had a healthy appetite. very well mannered, and very generous.
8. Growing up I had one best friend, and she is still my best friend. My Grandpa liked to call her "Double trouble" and that's what she was! :P I can only hope we never change and we keep doing what we do the best. I'm imagining our future would look like Sigur Ros video for "Hoppipolla " Running around like we still own the town! Its something worth watching. If you click the picture it will lead you to the video.
9. Flower weakness...fuschia. I stop in awe of their unique beauty.
10. Well I don't know if you notice I tend to lean toward a sea theme here lately. I am fascinated what all lies in the ocean! Although this midwestern girl has only seen the ocean once!
Don't get into too much trouble this weekend! ;P
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Hope everyone is staying cool!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
What inspires you guys? Do have any amazing quotes you would like to share, I would love to hear them!