Saturday, August 8, 2009

make a face

Sometimes you get in a rut you'll be amazed how making a face will make you feel better

Gina's

Even had Allison making faces (she's my oldest niece)



Mine (Illustration Friday "impatience")




I still have yet to finish my actual paintings. Been finding myself getting too caught up in making it look real. Also can't stay focused lately and being impatient has been a big issue. Not to mention some new projects my sister and I have been brewing. I'll fill in the details later! So this afternoon I did some quick paintings no thoughts or anything just go with the flow. Allowed me to be the scatter brain I truly am! Anybody feel me? Ah I feel so much better now!



What are somethings you guys do when you're having a hard time staying on track?




Have a lovely Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Andrea Lynn! I am totally in awe of your superb line work. :D You draw such gorgeous girls.

    I love those crazy red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. toooo many projects, not enough time. that's my problem. illustrating, designing/making jewelry, painting, crafting, making things for other people, updating my websites bla bla bla... it's so hard to stay focused lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this next time I am in a rut! I make projects for myself when I am feeling down. When I don't have work in front of me for awhile I go crazy.

    ReplyDelete