Monday, November 23, 2009

Forget your running shoes

Black Friday is only 4 days away! So I'm currently really feeling the shopping bug and really feeling for my neglected etsy shop. What does this all mean...? Answer is FREE SHIPPING, this week only in my whimsical abyss. Excited about some new prints, hope you will be to.

One another note...
Hope everyone will be enjoying themselves this week weather it is just sleeping in, spending time with family and/or eating like there's no tomorrow. I'll be doing all three. Either way wish you the most loveliest week.

Till next time....

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful week, Andrea. Hope it is brightly filled with all the good things you wish for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool beans lol. I'll have to go check out your new stuff over there! :D enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete