Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 things

Tagged by the two young talented ladies at tangerine umbrellas on an indigo day
I'm not going to go too personal here, just little random facts about me.


1. Lynn is my middle name. I was named after my Aunt. Growing up she had always told my Mother that she only wanted girls, and no redheaded freckled boys. Well needless to say the 2 children she did end up having were 2 redhead freckled boys! Sometimes I wish I took after Grandma too and was a redhead with freckles.

2. I soo geek out and I soo freak out for the dearly missed show "Freaks and Geeks" hands down my favorite TV show ever!



3. You know those "What if" questions? Someone asked me a easy one: What if I had to give up ice cream or popcorn which would it be? Kinda easy for me, I'd give up ice cream. I'm lactose intolerant! Don't get me wrong I'll sneak a little every now and then esp. if its mint chocolate chip, or anything with peanut butter. (yum!) I'll pay for it if I over do it. Popcorn now...I LOVE it. Favorite snack/junk food. I could consume more than I willing to admit here....shh.

4. Speaking of intolerant...also intakes of this give me massive headaches just as dairy does. Orphan Annie, now I love redheads obviously but her...? Can-not-stand-her! Don't know where the annoyance came from or started for that matter.

5. I'm actually a super silly person. I only feel comfortable being that way around people I trust the most.
6. I grew up living in the middle of nowhere, Ohio. Seriously! More fields than house just about. Not 100% sure but I think there is 600 some people living in my hometown. Then for school, my town and 2 other smaller villages got together to form one school district. Still wasn't amazing I graduated in a class of 40. Definitely enjoy Columbus a lot better!

7. While I was living at home waiting on tables (at a near by city), I had a famous musical group sit in my section. I didn't know who they were, but I did notice everyone in the dinning room staring. Finally a co-worker told me: it was the Temptations. Of course I know their music but never would of put a face to the sounds till now. They had a healthy appetite. very well mannered, and very generous.

8. Growing up I had one best friend, and she is still my best friend. My Grandpa liked to call her "Double trouble" and that's what she was! :P I can only hope we never change and we keep doing what we do the best. I'm imagining our future would look like Sigur Ros video for "Hoppipolla " Running around like we still own the town! Its something worth watching. If you click the picture it will lead you to the video.


9. Flower weakness...fuschia. I stop in awe of their unique beauty.

10. Well I don't know if you notice I tend to lean toward a sea theme here lately. I am fascinated what all lies in the ocean! Although this midwestern girl has only seen the ocean once!



There has been a sigh of relief. *aahhh* Things have been kinda busy for me lately. Interviews, a possible internship, settling in at a new job, and well life. But I feel like I'm adjusting around to make the best possible schedule for me. So hopefully that means more of me. "Rats!" I know all you are saying, come on did you really think you could of gotten rid of me so easily!?!


Don't get into too much trouble this weekend! ;P







2 comments:

  1. i have the freckles, but often wish for the red hair. I love the ocean too and actually am a liscened scuba diver, but i doubt i'll ever do it again, it was terrifying.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Freaks and Geeks! my favourite show too! love their geekery:D
    Wish I had freckles and red orange hair, It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete