Sunday, June 7, 2009

Motivation Mondays

So mondays has been my favorite day for long time now. Mondays are the days I go to my sisters and we create a storm...and I mean a storm! Although this monday in particular I won't have much new artwork to share. We are rearrange her studio/homeschooling space. Which lucky me, she doesn't mind sharing it with me! So along with hanging work and photos of artists that inspire us we would also like to hang some inspirational quotes. Like this one from Robert Schuller.


What inspires you guys? Do have any amazing quotes you would like to share, I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you... Monday is the day I hate most, it's the begining of WORK :P hahaha... Happy Monday to you!
    My new website: http://graceelaine.com/blog

    ReplyDelete